Planning a family is an exciting decision! The formulation of Forever Mum Her Conceive is based on latest knowledge of key nutrients to support your journey to become a mum. Recent breakthroughs help our understanding of the role key nutrients can play in preparing the body for pregnancy and supporting health. Forever Mum Her Conceive combines key antioxidants including Vitamin C and Zinc, with Active B Vitamins, choline, iodine, and Quatrefolic™- the next generation of Folic Acid. Together, they help prepare your body for pregnancy, support preconception health and maintain reproductive system health– ready for baby!
Folic Acid helps prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida when trying to conceive and during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Antioxidants reduce free radicals produced in the body Active B Vitamins Quatrefolic™ and active B12 are ‘body ready’ for absorption.
Choline supports nervous system health for future mums (as well as) Iodine and Selenium support healthy thyroid hormones.
EACH SOFT CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Zinc (As Zinc Amino Acid Chelate) 5 Mg
- Selenium (As Selenomethionine) 60 Micrograms
- Iodine (As Potassium Iodide) 150 Micrograms
- Choline (As Choline Bitartrate) 110 Mg
Levomefolic Acid (As Levomefolate Glucosamine) (Activated
Form Of Folic Acid, QuatrefolicTM) 100 Micrograms
- Folic Acid 400 Micrograms
- Thiamine Nitrate (Vitamin B1) 1.4 Mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.4 Mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 18 Mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) (As Calcium Pantothenate) 5 Mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) (As Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 50 Mg
- Mecobalamin (Co-Methylcobalamin) 10 Micrograms
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 200 Mg
- Iron (As Iron (II) Glycinate) 5 Mg.
Contains phenylalanine, sulfites and soya bean products.
DOSE: Adults- Take 1 soft gel daily with food, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: *Do not take with any other Folic Acid supplement unless under medical advice. Once you conceive, we recommend you switch to
Forever Mum Pre-conception & Pregnancy Multivitamin. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida – seek specific medical advice. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.