Whether starting a family or adding to the tribe, Forever Mum Pre-Conception + Pregnancy Multivitamin is designed to support a healthy pregnancy journey for all mums. With great care, our prenatal multi is formulated with a broad range of selected nutrients, designed to support maternal health and baby’s healthy foetal development.
It contains 22 nutrients, including:
- Folic Acid, Which Helps To Prevent Neural Tube Defects Such As Spina Bifida When Trying To Conceive And During The First Trimester Of Pregnancy.
- Our Gentle, Tummy-Friendly And Bioavailable Form Of Iron
- Our Active B12 And Quatrefolic (Active Folate), The “Body Ready” B Vitamins For Absorption
- Our Specially Selected Choline
EACH SOFT CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) 400 Micrograms
- Iodine (As Potassium Iodide) 150 Micrograms
- Iron (As Iron (II) Glycinate) 5 Mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.4 Mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 18 Mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) (As Calcium Pantothenate 2.72 Mg) 2.50 Mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) (As Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 1.21 Mg) 1.0 Mg
- Mecobalamin (Co-Methylcobalamin) 1.3 Micrograms
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) 30 Micrograms
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 60 Mg
- Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2) 30 Micrograms
- Choline (As Choline Bitartrate 121.56 Mg) 50 Mg
- D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate (Vitamin E 5.3 IU) 4.38 Mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 Micrograms
- Betacarotene 2.4 Mg
- Calcium (Calcium Phosphate) 50 Mg
- Chromium (As Chromium Picolinate) 30 Micrograms
- Manganese (Manganese (II) Glycinate) 800 Micrograms
- Selenium (As Selenomethionine) 16.25 Micrograms
- Zinc (As Zinc Amino Acid Chelate) 5 Mg
- Molybdenum (Molybdenum Trioxide) 33.3 Micrograms
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (As Thiamine Nitrate 864 Micrograms) 700 Micrograms
- Levomefolic Acid (As Levomefolate Glucosamine 196 Micrograms) (Activated Form Of Folic Acid, Quatrefolic™) 100 Micrograms
DOSE: Adults take 1 soft capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimenter. If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida – seek specific medical advice. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.